Private Small Group Angkor Wat Temple by Car - 1Day
Private Small Group Angkor Wat Temple by Car - Siem Reap
Discover the temples of Angkor, representing 600 years of Khmer civilization (802-1432 AD), on a full-day small group tour. You will see the Angkor Wat and the enigmatic faces of Bayon temple. Wander around Ta Prohm, where the trees are intertwined among the ruins, and Sras Srang -- the Royal Baths. then you will be enjoy sunset at Bakeng Mountain.
- Duration 1Day
- Experiences Tour Guide English
- Instant Confirmation
- Free Cancellation 48 hours before
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
The fist visit is Angkor Wat Temple, the Khmer Empire created the largest religious monument ever built when they constructed the amazing Angkor Wat along with it hundreds of other small monuments and temples. Angkor Uncovered Small Group Tour takes in the main sites of Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom City, Bayon and Ta Prohm; bringing to life the history of the Khmer Empire and providing an insight into an amazing civilisation.
Explore the ancient walled city and visit the mystical Bayon temple adorned with smiling faces. Journey through the jungle to the famous Bayon which is now everyone’s favorite site. Surrounded by hundred of smiling faces in stone, the temple is definitely stunning and mysterious.
We head further into the temple complex visiting Baphoun, a pyramid-temple mountain consecrated to God Shiva, Elephant and leper king terraces, groups of smaller temples.
Our day begins at the magical Ta Prohm temple where ancient stones and massive tree roots are locked in battle. These trees and stones provide a stunning temple experience and this is a wonderful place to start the days temple touring. After weaving our way through the beautiful Ta Prohm we journey into the ancient city of Angkor Thom.
We will enjoy sunset at Bakeng Mountain or Phnom Bakheng at Angkor, Cambodia, is a Hindu and Buddhist temple in the form of a temple mountain. Dedicated to Shiva, it was built at the end of the 9th century, during the reign of King Yasovarman. after visit sunset we will back to Siem Reap Center and transfer back to hotel.
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- Air-con Vehicle (Van or Bus)
- Mineral Water
- Pickup and drop off from hotel client stay
- Temples entrance fee (37US$/pax)
- Meal (Lunch/Dinner)
- Dress code should be shoulders and knees must be covered inside temples
- Siem Reap
- Classic Tours
- Tour Start from 2pax
Siem Reap Hotels
- The Clay D’Angkor Boutique Villa
- Sonalong Boutique Village & Resort
- Tonle Tropic Boutique Hotel
- Lotus Blanc Resort
- Petit Temple Suite & Spa
- DDG Retreat Siem Reap Residence
- Damrei Angkor Hotel
- Natura Resort
- Angkor Paradise Hotel
- La Niche d' Angkor Boutique
- Shinta Mani Resort
- Pura Vida Boutique Hotel & Spa
Siem Reap Attractions
- Siem Reap Quad Bike Tour
- Angkor Elephant Rides
- Gondola Sunset Boat Rides
- Siem Reap Bird Watch Day Tour
- Kompong Phluk Floating Village
- Angkor Horse Riding
- Prek Toal - Bird Sanctuary
- Smile of Angkor Grand Show
- Sunset at Phnom Bakheng
- Cambodia Shooting Range
- Cambodia Helicopter Tours
- Siem Reap War Museum